No products in the cart.
$89.99 – $174.99
Closely related to sea stars and sea urchins, sea cucumbers are marine animals with a round elongated body and a mouth on one end, having lots of tentacles for feeding. Shaped like a cucumber, sea cucumbers have a leathery skin with a distinctly phallic appearance. They are found in all the oceans in warm shallow waters and sometimes at great depths as well. Sea cucumbers are used in fresh or dried form in various cuisines. In some cultural contexts the sea cucumber is thought to have healthy value. Hsu’s Ginseng provides the highest quality and selection of sea cucumber products from Mexican. Our unique dehydration process in GMP facility allows us to produce highest grade, fully dried sea cucumbers while still retaining the majority of its nutritional value.
Nutrition and Health Benefits:
● Sea Cucumber work with your body naturally, allowing you to workout more often to maintain healthy muscle function and allowing for full range of motion. Wellness for men and women.
● Rich source of joint-nourishing polysaccharides and deep-sea support for healthy joints
● Sea cucumbers are known for their anti-aging properties.
● Sea cucumbers contain glucosamine and chondroitin that are helpful for healthy joints.
● Sea cucumber is the most popular traditional remedy used by Malay women for helping injuries and wounds.
● Ointments prepared from sea cucumbers are used for helping back and joint pains by the Peninsular Malaysian communities.
● Sea cucumbers are an instant energy booster.
● Sea cucumbers assist in nourishing the brain and heart, as they contain fatty acids, such as EPA and DHA, similar to fish oil.
● Sea cucumbers extracts are combined with legendary herbs to produce ointments effective for healthy and beautiful skins.
● Sea cucumbers can provide a valuable protein boost for those who need it.
[Preparation and use of sea cucumber]
To prepare the sea cucumber after it is collected, the internal organs are removed, and dirt and sand are washed out of the cavity. It is then boiled in salty water and dried in the air to preserve it. When readied for use in making food, the hard, dried sea cucumber is softened. The process is quite lengthy, which is why this food tends to appear at special dinners and banquets more so than in day-to-day cuisine.
To soften the dried sea cucumbers, the steps are:
There are no reviews yet.
Your review *
Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?